- The spherical shape reproduces sound from one point which gives it
a much wider space effect. This produces a
very realistic panorama of sound limited only by your imagination.
- The spherical speaker mounted on a stand rather than on a flat
surface minimizes interference in both horizontal and vertical
planes. Thus the sound radiates evenly in every direction.
- The sphere holding the speaker is hand made from solid wood, a
material unique for its acoustic characteristics. Special
technologies for preparing wood and building spheres were developed.
Each sphere is made of hundreds of wood pieces and has excellent
- Only natural materials were used: wood, glue and wax. The
system's unique workmanship and design are an interesting addition
to any interior.
- The full sound range is divided into bands using the following Scan-Speak
- maximum wide middle range - broad-band construction minimizes
- high frequencies up to 40 kHz,
- light movable vibrating speaker with 19 Hz resonance for low
This allows for reproduction of basic tones and a minimum of three harmonies or all musical instruments and voices from one source, very important for natural voice perception.
Sound-e-Motion acoustic systems ideally suite for professional
record studios, home cinemas, public halls, and night clubs.
You may see our catalogue of products.